Please read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections. Even though Sachin’s shall try to deliver the products as per the details/specifications given on the order form by the customer. All Jurisdiction and matters of arbitration in Vadodara, India only. It reserves a right to deliver a similar/alternate product for reasons beyond its control and any such action shall not be deemed as bad-delivery.
- Sachin’s shall take due care at the time of delivery to deliver the product to the correct person at the address on the order form, but disclaims any responsibility for claims, damages, and/or compensation.
- This site is owned by Sachin’s Vadodara, Gujarat, India. No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled or licensed by Sachin’s Vadodara, Gujarat, India and/or associates or sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without written permission of Sachin’s Vadodara, Gujarat, India. Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of Sachin’s and/or their associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Sachin’s disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent.
- Sachin’s does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Sachin’s be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Sachins.com be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to Sachin’s for that specific service/product.
- Normally an order once placed cannot be cancelled by the buyer. However, in a rare case of we accepting the cancellation request from the customer, he/she will have to bear the money transaction charges like bank charges, Exchange rate fluctuation etc.